Since 1945 the Cleveland Cultural Gardens Federation (CCGF) has celebrated One World Day exemplifying the theme of the Gardens: “Peace through Mutual Understanding.”
August 27, 2017 will be the 72nd annual One World Day in the Cleveland Cultural Gardens and there are lots of ways to be a part of this unique-in-the-world celebration.
Volunteers are needed to make the day enjoyable for the entire community. See the benefits of volunteering at http://clevelandoneworldday.org/2017/index.php/volunteer/.
Select Exhibitors can apply to sell goods or supply information at One World Day. Last year almost 25,000 people attended. Learn more at http://clevelandoneworldday.org/2017/index.php/exhibitors/.
Sponsors are needed to support this multicultural treasure at One World Day. Details at http://clevelandoneworldday.org/2017/index.php/2017-sponsors/
Advertisers can be part of the colorful and informative collector’s edition One World Day program this is distributed before and at the event and available online as well.
Act now to be part of the 72nd annual One World Day celebrating Cleveland’s history and ethnic diversity with a variety of family-friendly activities including:
- Parade of Flags (featuring colorful costumes of dozens of nationalities)
- Naturalization Ceremony (a moving welcome to new citizen from 2 dozen nations)
- Trolley Tours (See all the Gardens in one day)
- Cultural performances (dozens of diverse ethnic performances)
- Ethnic Food (Traditional foods in most gardens, food trucks and special ethnic vendors)
- Passport Program (kids, of all ages, can get a passport and do activities in the gardens)
- One World Day booklet (History, map and info of the Gardens and more)
One World Day is free and offers free parking.